Monday, February 9, 2009

Anticipaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaation, its makin' me wait.

I am not really sure what I expected.
I mean I knew this process would take some time. But geez! why does every step seem to take forever?
I called a new ob/gyn today, to make an appointment for a check up.
Gotta get the "baby box" (haha thanks Chrissy! Great term!) checked out and make sure it is healthy and all.
Since I have, without incident, birthed 5 babies... I am thinking the baby box is in working order.
But for formality's sake, we will verify.
So tomorrow we will know where the totsicles stand and soon after that the condition of the baby box, and we should be in baby growing business!
I'll admit. I am a bit nervous.
Not about the process, about whether the outcome will be one that we are hoping for.
I am more hopeful than I am nervous, though... alot more.
I cant wait for the next step!

2 comments: